You can get the car now, have no payments for up to 90 days1 AND get $200!2
Let us get you into the driver's seat with great rates, friendly service and helpful online tools.
Additional rate discounts may also be available through Central Points™ - our exclusive member rewards program.
So what are you waiting for? Have the ride you want now while keeping more cash in your pocket! We can even pre-approve you for your loan so you can shop with confidence and know exactly how much vehicle you can afford. Or, use one of our convenient financial calculators to get a quick assessment.
Contact Arizona Central Credit Union by calling (602) 264-6421 or toll free at (866) 264-6421 to learn more about our vehicle loan products, designed to meet your financial needs!
Finding a Great Deal
- Credit Union Advantage - Want to simplify your search? Use this online car buying program, created exclusively for credit union members, to research and locate your next new or used vehicle. If you prefer shopping in person, you can still get low Arizona Central financing right at the dealership. Just ask to speak to the Credit Union Advantage representative and be sure to request an Arizona Central Credit Union loan. Most dealers across Arizona participate in the program.
- Enterprise Car Sales - Looking for a high-quality pre-owned vehicle? Choose from over 120 makes and models, all from the comfort of your home with Enterprise's convenient online locator system.
Protecting Your Vehicle
Let's face it, things happen. Expect the unexpected and sign up for one of our vehicle insurance options today!
- TruStage Auto Insurance - Want to see how much you can save on reliable, affordable car insurance? You could save over $500 per year.4
- GAP Policies - Worried you owe more on your car than it's worth? Check out our GAP insurance to see if it's right for you.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection - Has your factory warranty expired? Protect your vehicle against expensive repairs with Mechanical Breakdown Protection.
- Debt Cancellation Protection - Safeguard your loan against unexpected income loss with our debt cancellation protection.
- Roadside Assistance - Never get stranded again. A member exclusive option designed to give you peace of mind at a fraction of the cost of other programs.
190 days to first payment only valid on autos and motorcycle loans, not already financed with us. First payment may be deferred for up to 90 days. Your loan will accrue interest during that time. Some restrictions apply. For a limited time – may be changed at any time. Offer excludes other loan products not limited to other motorsport vehicles, trailers, boats, recreational vehicles, personal loans/lines, credit cards and real estate.
2Member may qualify for a $200 bonus from Arizona Central Credit Union (ACCU) by signing and receiving funding for an auto loan that is not already financed with ACCU. This offer applies to a new loan for the purchase or refinance of an auto that is $15,000 or greater, not currently financed with ACCU. This offer may be withdrawn at any time and rates are subject to change. Eligible Central Points™ may be used with this offer. Based on approved credit, terms and conditions. The $200.00 bonus will be deposited into the Member Share Account as follows: $100.00 upon loan funding. A second deposit of $100.00 will be deposited after 6 months of consecutive payments provided the loan is in good standing. The $200 bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Loan must be applied for and funded with ACCU by January 31, 2017.
31.99% Financing. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Quoted rate is the lowest available rate, reflects all possible discounts, and is accurate as of 8/1/2016. Your rate will be based on your credit history and may be higher. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Estimated monthly payment example = $28.64 per $1,000 (payment example is based on 1.99% APR and a term of 36 months). Offer excludes all loans already financed at Arizona Central Credit Union.
4Average annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 1/27/2014 to 1/16/2015 who reported their prior insurers' premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual's Group auto and home program. Savings do not apply in MA.