Join Us Today
Who Can Join?
Joining our credit union is easier than you think and many individuals are eligible to become a member. Fill out our simple application form.
Arizona Central Credit Union is proud to align its membership with the following individuals and groups throughout Arizona:
- Arizona residents ages 55 and over
- Healthcare professionals
- Members of the Catholic, Baptist and LDS religions
- Immediate family of members (even if not living in the same residence)
- Household members - Any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household (e.g. two people sharing an apartment).
- Member referrals - Any current Arizona Central Credit Union member can refer anyone anytime
- Employees from organizations and business who have created a strategic alliance with Arizona Central Credit Union
- Retirees from any of the same organizations, even if retired from another state
- Any person who takes out an auto loan through a participating dealer
Still not sure? Call (602) 264-6421 or toll free 866-264-6421.
What You Will Need
- Valid Social Security number
- Valid government-issued ID number
- Date of Birth
- Mailing address, email address and phone number
If you are not a U.S. citizen or you are subject to backup withholding, you will not be able to apply online.
Other Ways To Join
If you are unable or would prefer not to apply online, stop by any of our branch locations to apply in person.
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) insures savings of at least up to $250,000 per account with additional coverage of up to $250,000 for certain retirement accounts. The NCUSIF is administered by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government.
As further protection of member funds, an additional bond covers such risks as fraud, theft, robbery, embezzlement and forgery.
Arizona Central Credit Union is state-chartered and regulated by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions and the National Credit Union Association (NCUA).