Text SMS Banking
Text Message Banking lets you securely check your account balances and transactions and conduct transfers via a simple SMS text.
Step 1: Login and activate
- Login to eBRANCH (the login is above in the top right hand corner)
- Choose Mobile Banking & Alerts from the menu, and then choose the Activate button
Step 2: Setup your phone
- Enter your cell phone number.
- A text message with a unique activation code will be sent to your phone. Enter this activation code in the pop-up window inside eBRANCH.
- Once verified, select your preferences. Activate additional phone numbers by repeating these steps.
Step 3: Start texting to 454545
Send a text message command from the list below, and we'll send the response back right to your phone.1
BAL - Primary account balance
BAL ALL - all account balances
BAL CHK - checking account balances
BAL SAV - savings account balances
LAST - last 5 transactions
TRANS (AMT) - transfer specified amount to primary account
STOP - deactivate service
HELP - help on commands
To use Text Message Banking, you must be an existing eBRANCH Online Banking user.
Not yet an eBRANCH Online Banking member?
1Messaging and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for details.