eBRANCH Online Banking
Access your account anytime day or night with Arizona Central's free online banking services. Monitor your account activity, retrieve histories and balance information, pay and receive bills electronically, and more!
Services you are able to complete in eBRANCH
- FREE Online Bill Pay - The faster, greener and more convenient way to pay your bills on time, every time. No more stamps, trips to the post office or late fees. Once in eBRANCH, select the "Bill Pay" option.
- FREE eStatements - Enjoy the peace of mind that no one will ever have access to your account information via your mailbox. Enjoy these secure, online versions of your account statements. Once in eBRANCH, select "eStatements & Notices". A new window will open. Choose "Enrollment Options" to sign up and update your preferences.
- Account Management - Retrieve account histories & balance information, view and print copies of cleared checks, place a stop payment on a check (fees apply).
- Mobile Check Deposit - Avoid unnecessary visits to a branch or ATM by using our remote check deposit capability. Transacted through eBRANCH by using the camera functionality on your smart phone or tablet, you can now deposit checks anywhere, anytime.
- Transfer Funds Between Your Own Accounts - Move money easily between your own accounts. You can also set up transfers of funds to your accounts with other financial institutions. Once in eBRANCH, select "External Transfer" under the Move Money menu.
- Transfer Funds to Other Members - It is now possible to easily transfer funds to other Arizona Central members through eBRANCH.
- EasyPay - Transfer funds quickly to someone you know with EasyPay (a PopMoneyTM product). Once in eBRANCH select "External Transfer" under the Move Money menu.
- Loan Payment - Easily set up automatic payment to any of your Arizona Central loans.
- FREE Account Alerts - Always know what is happening in your account by setting up your customized account alerts.
- FREE Budget Management - Take advantage of our FREE budgeting software. Once logged in to eBRANCH, click on "Manage Money" then "Money Management" and you'll be on your way.