CU Succeed Scholarship
The 2016 CU Succeed Scholarship recipients have been awarded. Look for more information about our 2017 scholarships in our January In Step newsletter.
Every year, Arizona Central Credit Union awards two (2) $2,000 CU Succeed Scholarships to eligible graduating high school seniors.1
Who is eligible:
- Graduating high school seniors with a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Scholarship applicants must be a primary member of Arizona Central
- Scholarship recipients must maintain their credit union membership in good standing to remain eligible
- Must be accepted to and plan on attending full-time (12 credit hours minimum both semesters) at an accredited college, university, community college, or technical/trade school located in Arizona
Not yet a primary member of Arizona Central?
Scholarship details and eligibilty:
- Scholarships are renewable each year for a maximum of four consecutive years
- Recipients must attend consecutive fall and spring semesters as a full-time student (minimum 12 credit hours both semesters)
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 must be maintained each semester and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- $1,000 will be paid upon proof of registration for the fall semester following high school graduation
- Upon proof of successful completion of the fall semester, an additional $1,000 will be paid upon proof of registration for the spring semester
- In the second, third, and fourth years, $1,000 will be paid at the start of each semester (fall and spring) upon proof of minimum GPA standards and registration
1Arizona Central Credit Union directors, officers, employees, their relatives, or people living in their household are not eligible.