Pledged Down Payment Mortgage
Down payments can be a sticking point when making the decision to purchase a home. Arizona Central’s Pledged Down Payment Mortgage may be the right option for you if you just don’t have the extra cash or a friend or family member has offered to help out by letting you “borrow” your down payment from them.
Here’s how it works
- You get a FREE home appraisal1 from Arizona Central Credit Union
- Maximum loan amount permitted is $417,000
- A 10% down payment is required, but can be pledged by a friend or a family member
- The pledge is held in an account at Arizona Central Credit Union, where it will continue to earn interest
- The pledge is released after 7 years – or when the loan has been paid down by 10% of the appraised value of the property (i.e. 90% loan-to-value) – whichever comes first
- The mortgage must be a primary residence located in Arizona (Refinancing of an existing mortgage is not eligible)
- Low closing costs and fees
You can also use our convenient financial calculators to quickly assess how much home you can afford.
Contact Arizona Central Credit Union by calling (602) 264-6421 ext. 8189 or toll free at (866) 264-6421 ext. 8189 to learn more about all of our mortgage product options, to find the one that is best for you and your unique financial needs!
1Apply by June 30, 2017, and fund with Arizona Central Credit Union within 4 months of the application to qualify for a free appraisal up to $475.00. Appraisal fee may be higher depending on property types. This offer applies to first mortgage purchase and refinance transactions only. This offer is not applicable for home equity transactions. This offer can be revoked at any time. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, including but not limited to Central Points™. Appraisal fee will be paid by member at time of appraisal and will be reimbursed at the time of loan funding with Arizona Central Credit Union.