Student Loans: College & University
Are savings, scholarships and federal loans leaving you short on covering the cost of your college? Our student loans can help fill funding gaps and put college within reach!
Our online application calculates total cost and monthly payment amounts in real time, making repayment option comparisons simple. Apply online, receive an instant loan decision and view your interest rate before you commit.
- Instant loan decision1
- Competitive rates2
- 0.25% rate reduction3
- Co-signer release available
- No origination or repayment fees
- Multiple repayment options
For additional information regarding qualification to receive borrower benefits, call today at 877-717-3599.
- Minimum loan amount $3,000
- Annual Maximum $15,000
- Maximum program limit $30,000
- Variable rates starting at 5% APR depending on credit qualifications - rates may change at any time
Check out the outstanding resources available to both parents and students on ThriventStudentResources.com
- Scholarship opportunities
- Educational resources for advice on how to pay for college
- How to use your education funds wisely
- Reminders on what you need to do and when you need to do it
- Tools that will help you get on the right track with your college funding needs.
- PLUS, there is even an opportunity to win a $5,000 scholarship.
Check outThriventStudentResources.com today and learn more!
1 Initial credit review based on a review of all information you and your cosigner (if applicable) provide during the application process and information obtained from your credit report(s). If you pass the initial credit review, you will need to provide acceptable documentation, such as income verification, and we will need certification of your loan from your school before final loan approval.
2 Arizona Central's student loan is subject to credit qualification. Loan amount is dependent on loan product, other financial aid, credit worthiness, and other factors. Loan limits may apply. Not all borrowers will be eligible to receive all borrower benefits. See https://apps.culearn.org/onlineapp/azcuugrd.aspx. for additional information regarding qualifications to receive borrower benefits. Arizona Central may change or cancel borrower benefits at any time for new applicants.
3 0.25% rate reduction to borrowers who have payments automatically withdrawn from a personal checking or savings account. This discount does not apply to automatic bill payments set up solely by you. If the automatic payment is canceled at any time after repayment begins, the discount will be lost until automatic payment is reinstated. Refer to disclosure provided at time of set-up for additional details and qualification information.