- If you've never used Central Phone Banking, your member number will be your login and your temporary password will be the last four digits of the primary account holder's Social Security number.
- If you have used Central Phone Banking, your member number will be the login and the Central Phone Banking access code will be your password.
Don't know your member number? It can be found on your statement or loan documentation. Still can't find it? Give us a call at (602) 264-6421 or 1-866-264-6421.
- FREE Online Bill Pay - The faster, greener and more convenient way to pay your bills on time, every time. No more stamps, trips to the post office or late fees. Once in eBRANCH, select the "Bill Pay" option.
- FREE eStatements - Enjoy the peace of mind that no one will ever have access to your account information via your mailbox. Enjoy these secure, online versions of your account statements. Once in eBRANCH, select "eStatements & Notices". A new window will open. Choose "Enrollment Options" to sign up and update your preferences.
- Account Management - Retrieve account histories & balance information, view and print copies of cleared checks, place a stop payment on a check (fees apply).
- Transfer Funds - Move money easily between your own accounts. You can also set up transfers of funds to your accounts with other financial institutions if you have a co-owner on the account the other members authorization is required for an external transfer
- EasyPay Funds Transfer - Transfer funds quickly to someone you know with EasyPay (a PopMoneyTM product). Once in eBRANCH select "External Transfer" under the Move Money menu.
- Loan Payment - Easily set up automatic payment to any of your Arizona Central loans.
- FREE Account Alerts - Always know what is happening in your account by setting up your customized account alerts.
- FREE Budget Management - Take advantage of our FREE FinanceWorksTM budgeting software. Once in eBRANCH select one of the FinanceWorksTM links and you'll be on your way.
Sign in today to see what else you can do with eBRANCH!
- Protect the privacy and the confidentiality of the communications between your browser and our servers through data encryption
- Use passwords and enhanced login features to verify only authorized persons are accessing account information
- Maintain isolation of our computers from the internet
- Utilize a time-out feature which ends your banking session after a specified period of inactivity
Have more questions? Visit our Security page for more information.
- Earnest Money: The deposit that is supplied when you make an offer on the house
- Down Payment: A percentage of the cost of the home that is due at settlement
- Closing Costs: Costs associated with processing paperwork to purchase or refinance a house, unless the contract negotiates the seller to pay for these costs.
The total seller assist limit is based on the type of mortgage and the down payment percentage. However, the rules allow the seller to pay a percentage of the buyer's closing costs if agreed to by the sales contract. Each mortgage "type" has their own seller assist guidelines. Talk to one of our mortgage loan officers for more information.
Pre-Approval is another option. Depending on who you ask, they will say that it's either a must or not that important. The reason for this is that your Pre-Qualification form, which used to be called an "LSR," has sections that will be checked off depending on how much information you have provided to your mortgage loan officer. So having your Pre-Qualification form in-hand should be more than sufficient proof for your agent and sellers that you have been qualified for a mortgage loan.
- Principal: Repayment on the amount borrowed
- Interest: Payment to the lender for the amount borrowed
- Taxes & Insurance: Monthly payments are normally made into a special escrow account for items like the homeowner's insurance and property taxes. This feature is sometimes optional, in which case the fees will be paid by you directly to the County Tax Assessor and property insurance company.