Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
For risk-adverse investors, CDs represent a great, low-risk option. The interest rate is fixed for the term of the CD, so you can predict how much you will earn in dividends right from the start. How much you will earn depends on the type of CD you choose, how much you deposit, as well as the length of the term. CDs with a 36 to 60-month term offer a special Inflate Your Rate option. If our rate increases during the term, you can request to re-write your CD at the higher rate without penalty1.
- Our flexible terms range from 6 to 60 months
- All CDs require a $1,000 minimum initial deposit
- Jumbo rates are applied to balances of $100,000 or more
- All dividend rates are paid quarterly
- Special Certificates for kids and teens
- Early withdrawal penalties on all CDs may apply
To open an account call us at (602) 264-6421 toll free (866) 264-6421 or visit any of our 10 local branches.
1Inflate Your Rate CD. You have the right to increase your rate once over the term of your CD to our current rate if we raise the rate we pay on this CD during the term of your CD. Terms available: 36, 48, and 60 months only. Consumer accounts only. Central Points offer does not apply when you increase your rate. Other terms and restrictions apply.