- If it is your first time logging in, your user name will be your member number and your password will be the last four digits of the primary account holder's Social Security number.
- After logging in, you will have the opportunity to create a user name and password of your choosing.
Don't know your member number? It can be found on your statement or loan documentation. Still can't find it? Give us a call at (602) 264-6421 or 1-866-264-6421.
- FREE Online Bill Pay - The faster, greener and more convenient way to pay your bills on time, every time. No more stamps, trips to the post office or late fees. Once in eBRANCH, select the "Bill Pay" option.
- FREE eStatements - Enjoy the peace of mind that no one will ever have access to your account information via your mailbox. Enjoy these secure, online versions of your account statements. Once in eBRANCH, select "eStatements & Notices". A new window will open. Choose "Enrollment Options" to sign up and update your preferences.
- Account Management - Retrieve account histories & balance information, view and print copies of cleared checks, place a stop payment on a check (fees apply).
- Transfer Funds - Move money easily between your own accounts. You can also set up transfers of funds to your accounts with other financial institutions. Once in eBRANCH, select "External Transfer" under the Move Money menu.
- EasyPay - Transfer funds quickly to someone you know with EasyPay (a PopMoneyTM product). Once in eBRANCH select "External Transfer" under the Move Money menu.
- Loan Payment - Easily set up automatic payment to any of your Arizona Central loans.
- FREE Account Alerts - Always know what is happening in your account by setting up your customized account alerts.
- FREE Budget Management - Take advantage of our FREE MXTM budgeting software. Once in eBRANCH select one of the MXTM links and you'll be on your way.
Sign in today to see what else you can do with eBRANCH!
- Protect the privacy and the confidentiality of the communications between your browser and our servers through data encryption
- Use passwords and enhanced login features to verify only authorized persons are accessing account information
- Maintain isolation of our computers from the internet
- Utilize a time-out feature which ends your banking session after a specified period of inactivity
Have more questions? Visit our Security page for more information.