Wires & Transfers
Start an automatic savings plan, schedule electronic loan payments or transfer money to another country. Our wire and transfer services can simplify your financial life.
For Incoming Wires
- Send to:
Arizona Central Credit Union
Routing & Transit Number: 322172441
2020 N. Central Ave., Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- To ensure that the wire credit is made, be sure to include the receiving member's name & account number
For Outgoing Wires
Stop by one of our branch locations or call us at (602) 264-6421 or toll free (866) 264-6421 for further details.
Transferring funds between accounts has never been easier. Just log into eBRANCH (the login is above in the top right hand corner) to choose from a number of convenient options:
- One-time manual transfers - For real-time, immediate transfers, click on "Account Transfer" and then the "Make a Transfer" link.
- Automatic Transfers - Do you have a recurring monetary amount that you want to make regularly (such as a loan payment or a savings goal)? Use this function to set the funds transfer up automatically so that you'll never forget.
- Scheduled Transfers - To transfer funds between your own accounts on the dates and/or frequency you require, click the "Scheduled Transfers" link.
- Member-to-Member Transfers - Easily transfer money from your account to another Arizona Central member. Log in to eBRANCH, click on "Move Money" from the top navigation bar and click on "send money to member". The member you are transferring funds to will need to provide you with their member number in order to complete the transaction.
- External Transfers - It's fast, easy and safe to move money between your Arizona Central accounts and accounts at other financial institutions. Just click "External Transfer" from the main menu in eBRANCH.